Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas decor and Etsy store


36" x 18"
acrylic on canvas


It's beginning to look a little like Christmas around here!

I don't own a nativity set, and after doing a little online shopping research, I couldn't stop my inner DIY-er from taking matters into her own hands. 
She can be so stubborn! And cheap. :)

I cobbled this together with the help of some clipart searches, so, not super original, but I thought you might like to see it anyway. 



At home above the piano - sorry 'bout the poor photo quality.


My small paintings might be missing all week - my oldest turns seven on Sunday and the DIY-er thinks she needs to surprise him with a Bad Piggies cake! We shall see...

Oh, almost forgot - I'm trying to free up some space in my painting corner, and no one loves a bargain more than me, so prices are falling in my Etsy store! Check it out - I'll be adding a few more of my older paintings soon.

I hope you're enjoying the Christmas season!

No comments: