Wednesday, December 19, 2012

50. Jar Light, Jar Bright


'Jar Light, Jar Bright'
6" x 6"
oil on gessoboard

Number Fifty! Woohoo!
My husband declared number forty-nine my best so far, and, well, that sure sounded like a challenge to me. ;)
So, here's fifty. I don't know if it's better, but I like it just as much as 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Jar'. In addition to the twinkle lights at the base, these Ball jars have tea lights floating in them - I love how they glow from within!

Because it's fifty and it's Christmas and I love a giveaway -- I'm giving this one away! 
To be entered into the drawing, head on over to my Facebook page, 'like' the page, and then 'like' and 'share' the photo of this painting. That's it! Easy.
Winner will be announced on Friday, Dec. 21st at noon PST. 

Thanks! 

1 comment:

c.dingman said...

Beautiful feeling of light