Tuesday, October 1, 2013

September in review...


The 30 paintings in 30 days challenge is over! Yay! ;)
Although I didn't even come close to thirty, I'm really happy with what I did accomplish. Fourteen! Whoohoo! All done in the same month that school and Sunday school resumed -- so, sort of miraculous for me. :) 
I s'pose I could have squeezed in one or two more if I really tried, but then my boys would have been wearing dirty clothes to school. ;)

I really appreciate the motivation and encouragement that this challenge provided -- thanks again for spurring us on, Leslie Saeta! A lot of the artists are linking collages like this on her blog - it's really cool to see the whole month's work all in one shot. Very satisfying. :)
I think I'll continue to that at the end of each month.

Oh, and eleven of my fourteen sold or currently have bids -- that gets an even bigger YAY! 

Thanks, all!

4 comments:

Diane Mannion said...

Terrific work, Nora. Bravo for doing the 30/30!

Kellie Chasse said...

Congrats on the sales! Looking forward to following your work - I just added myself to your blog! :) Hope to connect on facebook too.
~Happy Painting
Kellie
https://www.facebook.com/kellielynnart

Karl S said...

Hi Nora. really enjoying your blog, just discovered it via a link from Carol Marine. one question how do you put together those month in review posts , how do you get all the paintings to sit like that ?

Thanks in advance.
Karl

Nora Bergman said...

Hi Karl - thanks for the kind comment! For the month in review, I made a photo collage on PicMonkey - it's a free photo editing program. http://www.picmonkey.com/