Wednesday, November 28, 2012

47. Waiting Their Turn


'Waiting Their Turn'
6" x 6"
oil on gessoboard

Three paintings in three days! Yay.
This one was actually started a few weeks back, and since my time was short today, I thought I'd finish it instead of starting a whole new one.
Leaves are fun to paint. :)

I'm not sure if I'll have more to post this week - my sister and her family are coming to the NW tomorrow and my house looks like I've been painting for three days straight. :) Time to get things back in order.

Oh, one more thing - I'm coming up on painting number fifty! Woohoo! 
I've been planning for a while to give that one away in celebration, so...
keep an eye out for it -- I'll probably make you 'like' it on my Facebook page or...something...I'll let you know. :)

Have a good weekend if I don't see you before!

2 comments:

shirley fachilla said...

This is lovely. I can almost hear the crunch of leaves underfoot. But I hope no one crunched this one; you made it look so fragile and so beautiful.

Nora Bergman said...

Thanks so much, Shirley!