Monday, August 13, 2012

27. Sunday Evening


'Sunday Evening'
6" x 6"
oil on gessoboard


Last night, we said 'see ya later' to some very, very dear friends.
Family, really.

Through the worst and best of days, they've been by our side.

Although it's difficult to imagine our lives without frequent doses of their hugs, hospitality and humor, we share in their excitement as they start a new chapter in a new state. Thankfully, that state is Minnesota, so we'll still get to see them on occasion. :)

These dear friends also happen to be big fans and collectors of my work. 
I've been deeply touched by their encouragement and support over the years, --- the kind of love that motivates me to keep pursuing my dreams.  
It means more to me than I know how to express. 


We'll miss you guys so very, very, much, and will cherish the memories of Sunday visits in your lovely, cozy home. 

See you soon. :)

No comments: