Friday, April 15, 2016

245. Morning Blush


'Morning Blush'
6" x 6"
oil on gessoboard

This is another one of those 'ain't gonna get the best of me' ones. I started and gave up months ago, and suddenly it seemed time to try again. I think we'll call it done. :)

My parents extended their west coast trip a bit, so we took a little of Washington's Spring Break (three of my sisters live in WA) and went on a road trip! It was really, really great. We saw a Wildlife Safari, the Redwoods, sand dunes on the Oregon Coast, and just miles and miles of lovely weather and scenery. So beautiful and as much fun as you can have traveling with lots of young children. :)
And..., sickness has been having a heyday at our house since we got back. Lol. 
Argh. Still worth it. :) I think. I'm on day three, ask me again tomorrow.  ;) 

No comments: