Monday, February 17, 2014

149. Going Ninja


'Going Ninja'
6" x 6"
oil on gessobord

I happen to be a proud parent of the world's three loudest ninjas. 
A proper demonstration of their technique is best seen in our local grocery store. They leap out from behind produce stands, they karate chop the produce scales, they disappear down unknown aisles in a flash, - I mean, serious ninja stuff. And, all the while, providing abundant sound effects for each ninja move. Oh, the sounds effects. At least I can always hear them, even if I can't see them. :)

The two ninjas seen here are the strong, silent type, - although, the one on the left seems to be having a bit of an identity crisis. His hands don't match, and, my eight-year-old informed me that the body actually belongs to 'the emperor's soldier that fights pirates'. He really should just be thankful he has all his parts - most of the Lego dudes around here are just not that lucky. 

sold

2 comments:

Johnna Schelling said...

Always great having a wonderful little story along with terrific art! Thank you

Susan McManamen said...

I agree with Johnna. Fun painting and great story. Thank you for making me smile. :)