Tuesday, December 17, 2013

138. Warm Frosting


'Warm Frosting'
6" x 6"
oil on gessoboard

Whew! I was starting to think I wouldn't get any more painting in this year... but, I finally made a little time. Merry Christmas to me. :)
And, no more stressing about it - after a little self-lecture, I've given myself a break. It's time to savor the season and I can't wait. :)

This little scene is from a few weeks back. A stretch of record-setting cold turned our evergreen landscape to frosty white for days and days. The hard, crunchy ground and frosted-over cars seemed weird and perfectly normal all at the same time. 

This is early morning, the rising sun lighting up the frosty dikelands of the Columbia River.  

sold

Oh, and there's still time to get a calendar before Christmas...just go to the tab at the top of the page.

Thanks for viewing my work!

No comments: