Thursday, April 10, 2014

163. Oregon Morning


'Oregon Morning'
6" x 6"
oil on gessobord

Yesterday morning; - it was sunny, it was foggy, it was fantastic.
I love this painting.

This is daily painting no. 163, and today marks my two-year anniversary of oil painting and daily painting! Whoohoo! 
 (I painted off and on with acrylics for several years prior.)

Thanks, all, for hanging out with me as I learn and grow.
 I am really so thrilled to have this avenue to express my creative self, and the overwhelming support from family, friends and fellow artists has just meant the world. Love you guys. :)

sold






1 comment:

Susan McManamen said...

What beautiful light you captured here! Bravo! And a hearty congratulations on your two year anniversary. Looking forward to seeing many more beautiful paintings!